Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Another adjusting clock with alarm & thermometer using DS3231 on 1.8" ST7735 display

   I use some schematic as in previous article  but is different sketch.
   I adapted original sketch from educ8s.tv to use manual adjustment for date and hour, alarm. Also, I remove RTC library and use subroutines for set and read data and hour, for read inside temperature of DS3231, alse I stored in EEPROM memory hour, minute and state of alarm.
  Last sketch is educ8stv_rtctft160_alarm_eeprom.ino with all features. Also state of alarm is shown by colour of alarm value and sign:
- alarm is waiting (activated)
- alarm is off (deactivated)
- alarm is on 
   You can see how work tthis version of the clock with alarm, hour & data adjustment in movie named another adjusting clock with alarm & thermometer using DS3231 on 1.8" ST7735 display

1 comment:

  1. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
    your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    provided bright clear concept

    ReplyDelete