Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2016

Under & overvoltage relay for AC main power supply (2)

   After I test the Measuring AC Voltage with an AC to AC power adapter from OpenEnergyMonitor and put my result on article Measuring AC Main Supply Voltage with Arduino (2) and after I made Under & overvoltage relay for AC main power supply now I change schematic for made a new version for voltage protection relay using this schematic
   If I use main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver3.ino sketch after module is powered, on display I see the voltage on main power supply:
and after I push MENU/OK button, on display is undervoltage thereshold, who cand change with + & - buttons:
    After I push MENU button, value is stored in EEPROM memory, on display is overvoltage thereshold, who can be change by + & - buttons:
after push again MENU button, value is stored in EEPROM memory, on display is delay-off tine in second for reconnect coil relay after voltage inoutside range:
   In under & overvoltage relay with Arduino (2) movie you cand see the cases and how you cand cheange value for undervoltage, overvoltage and delay-off time:
   If I use main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver3c.ino value for main power supply is displayed with a number after comma (point), exactly as in under & overvoltage relay with Arduino (3) movie:

31.07.2020
   I added a sketch to use LCD1602 alphanumerica display on i2c connexion instead existing display (with MAX7219 and 7-segment led display). Sketch is main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver4.ino !

02.08.2020
   I added a new sketch with best implement of delay-on to connect the relay... see main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver4a.ino

15 comments:

  1. Hello sir
    What to change when using led matrix 7219
    Because I cannot find 7 segment 7219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is too complicated... is more easy with alphanumwrical display (LCD1602)

      Delete
    2. with LCD1602 I can change the sketch without rebuild the project...

      Delete
  2. Ok can you send me the sketch then if you add waiting when power off then suddenly on
    With my pleasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very busy.. I'll try to change the sketch this weekend...

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I added sketch for LCd1602 on i2c connexion: https://github.com/tehniq3/main-supply-voltmeter2/blob/master/main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver4.ino

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. please, send me few photos.with you device...

      Delete
  5. (lcd wasnot declared in this scope )
    cannot save sketch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must use library named in sketch... is link to download.. please check

      Delete
    2. I want to read the sketch... I changed few lines.. pmease read and unerstand what I made.. not send me replay with "not work"

      Delete
  6. library for LCD1602 on i2c is at https://github.com/tehniq3/used_library: https://github.com/tehniq3/used_library/tree/master/LiquidCrystal_I2C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added a new sketch with best solution for delay-on for relay if voltage is ok: https://github.com/tehniq3/main-supply-voltmeter2/blob/master/main_supply_emonlib_under_overvoltage_ver4a.ino

    please test and send me a feedback...

    ReplyDelete